Supplier Quality Manager
Learn what it takes to be a supplier quality manager and how to keep your quality high with this training course. You'll pick up skills in risk assessment and risk mitigation, as well as relationship management with suppliers.
Our training is designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage and improve the quality of products and materials supplied by vendors. The training will cover key principles of supplier quality management, techniques for monitoring and evaluating supplier performance, how to identify and resolve issues related to supplier performance, and how to conduct effective supplier audits. And provide hands-on exercises and real-life case studies to give participants a practical understanding of the concepts covered.
By completing our training, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to improve your supplier quality and performance, ensuring that your organization's standards are met and your supply chain runs efficiently.
Upon completion of the training, participants will have an understanding of:
- The key principles of supplier quality management and how to apply them in practice
- How to establish and maintain positive relationships with suppliers
- Techniques for monitoring and evaluating supplier performance
- How to identify and resolve issues related to supplier performance
- How to conduct effective supplier audits and implement quality control processes
- How to use data and metrics to drive improvements in supplier quality
- Compliance requirements and regulations related to supplier quality management.
- Quality professionals or managers
- Procurement professionals
- Supply Chain professionals
- Manufacturing professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Anyone who is interested in developing their skills and knowledge in supplier quality management and wants to advance their career in the field Individuals who want to be a certified
- Supplier, Quality Manager and recognized as an expert in the field.
RequirementsNo Prerequisites required. Anyone can complete this course.
- Supplier management: Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with suppliers.
- Quality control: Monitoring and evaluating supplier performance using techniques like inspections, testing methods, and statistical process control.
- Auditing: Conducting supplier audits, including preparation, observation, reporting, and follow-up on findings.
- Problem-solving: Identifying and resolving issues related to supplier performance using data and metrics.
- Compliance: Understanding and implementing regulations and standards for supplier quality management.
- Continuous improvement: Promoting ongoing improvement in supplier quality using methods like Six Sigma and Lean.
- Supply chain management: Understanding the impact of supplier quality on the supply chain and implementing improvement strategies.
- Communication and negotiation: Effective strategies for communicating and negotiating with suppliers.
- Risk management: Identifying, assessing, and managing risks related to supplier quality and performance.
These topics cover common areas addressed in Supplier Quality Manager training, but please note that the actual topics may vary depending on the training provider and level of the training.
Face-to-Face Training / Classroom Terms and Conditions:
Laws and Regulations: This training follows the applicable laws of the country where it takes place.
Equipment and Internet: Participants need a computer or mobile device with reliable internet for training. The company is not responsible for technical issues with participants' equipment or internet.
Attendance and Completion: Participants must attend all sessions and complete coursework to receive a certificate.
Cancellation or Rescheduling: The company may cancel or reschedule training due to unforeseen circumstances. Participants will be notified promptly.
Conduct: Participants must behave ethically and professionally. Disruptive behavior, harassment, or discrimination will result in removal from training.
Intellectual Property: Training materials are owned by the company and may not be shared or reproduced without written permission.
Recording: Participants cannot record sessions without prior consent from the company.
Feedback and Evaluation: Participant feedback may be used for training improvement. Personal information won't be disclosed without consent.
Payment and Refunds: Full payment is required before training starts. Refunds are granted if the company cancels or with written notice within a specified timeframe.
Agreement: By registering, participants agree to the company's terms and conditions.
Top trainersExpert trainers to help you get ahead with competence learning.
1.000+ trainingsTopic seminars and competence courses to help you learn, grow, and build your skills.
TÜV certificatesYour global hallmark of competency confirmation. Trusted and accepted worldwide.
There are currently no sessions available.